This course is available at the TDWI World Conference in Orlando. For more information, and to register, visit www.tdwi.org/orlando2007.
Prerequisite: Working knowledge of information systems
Mark Peco, CBIP
Managing Partner, InQvis Inc.
You Will Learn
- Technology and business concepts and terms used in the exam
- Application system concepts and terms used in the exam
- Data management concepts and terms used in the exam
- Systems development concepts and terms used in the exam
- What constitutes the complete body of knowledge for the exam
- Your self-assessment of knowledge and skill related to the body of knowledge
- What to expect during the examination process
- Techniques to improve your performance when taking the exam
- Everyone seeking CBIP certification; the information systems core exam is required for all CBIP specialties
Why attend an exam preparation course? These courses are designed for those who already have the knowledge and experience, but would benefit from an interactive and informative review just prior to
testing. You’ll get ready to test through discussion, review of concepts and terminology, and practice with sample exam questions. Every exam preparation class is led by a CBIP-certified
instructor who has experienced the examination process and can share tips and techniques that will help to improve your performance when taking exams.
CBIP Exam Lab—Orlando
Monday: 5:30–7:00 p.m.
Thursday: 5:30–7:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Fee Per Exam: $249 non-Members / $225 Members
Exam Duration: Maximum 90 minutes each
Register onsite in Orlando. If you have a laptop available, please bring it for testing. If not, indicate on the sign-up sheet that you need one.