Date(s) - 10/15/2019
Westin Chicago River North
How to Govern Your Metadata
It has become evident over time that metadata plays a progressively important role in successful Data Governance programs. Reality has also established that the metadata will not govern itself. That is where Metadata Governance comes in.
In this tutorial Bob Seiner will share tips and techniques for how to govern your metadata that will be used to support organizational priorities such as transformations, analytical capabilities, “great data” quality and improved data protection … to name a few. Lots of materials to take home with you.
Bob will discuss:
- Tips and Techniques to apply Data Governance to metadata
- How to build your own Metadata Governance templates and artifacts
- Recognizing metadata stewards and gaining their participation
- Metadata quality standards and why they are important
- Leveraging the essential takeaways from today’s session