Date(s) - 04/18/2019
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
DATE: April 18, 2019
TIME: 11 AM Pacific / 2 PM Eastern
PRICE: Free to all attendees
Roles and responsibilities are the backbone to a successful Data Governance program. The way you define and utilize the roles will be the biggest factor of program success. From Data Stewards to the steering committee and everyone in between, people will need to understand the role they play, why they are in the role and how the role fits in with their existing job.
Join Bob Seiner for this RWDG webinar where he will provide a complete and detailed set of Data Governance roles and responsibilities. Bob will share an Operating Model of Roles and Responsibilities that can be customized to address the specific needs of your organization.
In this webinar, Bob will discuss:
- Executive, Strategic, Tactical, Operational, and Support Level Roles
- How to customize an Operating Model to fit your organization
- Detailed Responsibilities for each level
- Defining who participates at each level
- Using working teams to implement tactical solutions