Date(s) - 11/15/2018
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
DATE: November 15, 2018
TIME: 11 AM Pacific / 2 PM Eastern
PRICE: Free to all attendees
There are three levels of metadata that every organization must focus on. The three levels are the semantic level, the business level and the technical level. All three levels are important components of data governance and must be stewarded to focus on the goals and scope of your data governance program.
In this month’s installment of the Real-World Data Governance webinar series, Bob Seiner will present a three-tiered approach to defining, producing and using all levels of metadata to further the cause of data governance. Governing the processes associated with this metadata tends to be a central focus of successful data governance programs. Join Bob to learn how to simplify the metadata focus.
In this webinar Bob will discuss:
- The three levels of metadata and how they differ
- Sources of the metadata at each level
- Metadata linkage between the levels
- Processes to govern the all levels of metadata
- Institutionalizing policy to assure quality metadata at all levels