Date(s) - 11/21/2019
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
DATE: November 21, 2019
TIME: 11 AM Pacific / 2 PM Eastern
PRICE: Free to all attendees
A Data Steward is a person in the organization that is held formally accountable for their relationship to data. People can define data, produce, and/or use data as part of their job. Formal accountability for these actions makes these people Data Stewards. By agreeing with this concept, it means that potentially everybody may be a Data Steward.
Bob Seiner will address the idea that everybody is a date steward in this month’s RWDG webinar. Bob will also describe how relationship-based Data Stewardship is the only method for addressing full governance coverage of an organization and what the impact of total coverage really means. You may be surprised at how this is a logical and practical solution.
In this webinar, Bob will discuss:
- How to recognize types of Data Stewards based on what they do
- Helping Data Stewards to engage in program activities
- Data Stewards as an integral part of a working team
- Data Stewardship in large and distributed organizations
- How to communicate with a large number of Data Stewards