Date(s) - 09/19/2019
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
DATE: September 19, 2019
TIME: 11 AM Pacific / 2 PM Eastern
PRICE: Free to all attendees
There are three distinct approaches to implement Data Governance: the Command-and-Control Approach, the Traditional (if you build it they will come) Approach, and the Non-Invasive Data Governance Approach. Some organizations select a single approach for their program while others select to follow a hybrid method.
Bob Seiner will provide information about each approach and indicate how the Non-Invasive Approach can follow the path of least resistance with the greatest success. You may be surprised to learn that many of your present activities can be leveraged to address Stewardship, Metadata, and governed processes – all directed at staying as non-invasive as possible.
In this webinar, Bob will discuss:
- A Data Governance framework completed in a Non-Invasive way
- How the three approaches differ and when to use each
- Sticking to a single approach versus implementing a hybrid model
- How to sell Data Governance as something you are already doing
- Using the Non-Invasive Approach to win friends and influence people