Date(s) - 08/16/2018
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
DATE: August 16, 2018
TIME: 11 AM Pacific / 2 PM Eastern
PRICE: Free to all attendees
Data Governance is already taking place in your organization. The actions of defining, producing and using data are not new. People in your organization have, at a minimum, an informal level of accountability for the data they use. The Non-Invasive Data Governance framework provides a method to formalize accountability based on people’s existing responsibilities.
Join Bob Seiner for this month’s installment of his Real-World Data Governance webinar series where he will provide a detailed framework for how to implement a Non-Invasive Data Governance program. This hour will be spent walking through the five most important components of a successful program described from the perspectives of the executive, strategic, tactical and operational levels of your organization.
In the webinar Bob will share:
- The graphic for the Non-Invasive Data Governance Framework
- A detailed description of the core program components
- The importance of viewing the components from different perspectives
- A detailed walk-through of each segment of the framework
- How to use the framework to implement a successful program