Date(s) - 04/19/2018
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
DATE: April 19, 2018
TIME: 11 AM Pacific / 2 PM Eastern
PRICE: Free to all attendees
Data Governance programs can focus on improving the quality of data. Improvements in quality require that people are held formally accountable for following defined processes for defining, producing and using data across the organization. These processes become the focal point of institutionalizing data quality.
In this month’s installment of the Real-World Data Governance webinar series, Bob Seiner will speak about how to focus your data governance program on improving the quality of data across the organization. Bob will talk about the data governance roles and processes required change organizational behavior associated with defining, producing and using quality data.
In the webinar Bob will discuss:
- Defining data governance in terms of data quality
- Delivering roles appropriate for improving data quality
- Selecting appropriate data quality processes to govern
- Using working groups to focus on data quality projects
- Measuring quality to demonstrate governance performance