Date(s) - 07/19/2018
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
DATE: July 19, 2018
TIME: 11 AM Pacific / 2 PM Eastern
PRICE: Free to all attendees
Organizations are dedicating tremendous resources to improve their analytical capabilities. The focus for many is to improve the quality, understanding, availability and thus the value of the data for data scientists and analysts. These people are focused on providing descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics for the betterment of their organization. It all starts with governed data.
Join Bob Seiner and his guest Shawn Rogers of TIBCO for this month’s installment of the Real-World Data Governance webinar series where they will discuss the importance of using Data Governance to improve Data Analytics. Bob will challenge Shawn with questions about why and how data governance has a positive impact on getting the most out of your data.
In this webinar, Bob and Shawn will discuss:
- The relationship between Data Governance and Data Analytics
- Getting management to understand why Data Governance is necessary
- How to focus your Data Governance program on analytics
- Using the focus on analytics to bolster your Data Governance program
- Final words on the symbiotic relationship between Data Governance and Data Analytics