Date(s) - 12/19/2019
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
DATE: December 19, 2019
TIME: 11 AM Pacific / 2 PM Eastern
PRICE: Free to all attendees
Data Governance working teams are typically formed with a specific purpose or function in mind. Teams are deployed to address enterprise-wide data issues, business function issues and operational issues. These teams are made up of the “right” people to solve the “right” problem at the “right” time. It is that easy. Or is it?
In this month’s RWDG webinar, Bob Seiner will share his experiences building working teams to improve how data is governed. Bob will talk about setting up the teams, ways to get resources to commit their time, and how to leverage their participation in a non-invasive manner.
In this webinar, Bob will discuss:
- When to make use of working teams
- How to construct a working team for a specific purpose
- Differences between working teams and communities of interest
- Monitoring and reporting on working team status
- How to deliver successful and repeatable problem-solving teams