Date(s) - 01/17/2019
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
DATE: January 17, 2019
TIME: 11 AM Pacific / 2 PM Eastern
PRICE: Free to all attendees
Most people recognize that Data Stewards play an essential role in their Data Governance and Information Governance programs. However, the manner in which Data Stewards are used is not the same from organization to organization. How you use Data Stewards depends on your goals for Data Governance.
Join Bob Seiner for this month’s RWDG webinar where he will share different ways to activate Data Stewards based on the purpose of your program. Bob will talk about options to extend existing Data Steward activity and how to build new functionality into the role of your Data Stewards.
In this webinar, Bob will discuss:
- The crucial role of the Data Steward in Data Governance
- Different types of Data Stewards and what they do
- Aligning Data Steward activities with program goals
- Improving existing Data Steward actions
- Finding new ways to use your Data Stewards