Date(s) - 10/18/2018
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
DATE: October 18, 2018
TIME: 11 AM Pacific / 2 PM Eastern
PRICE: Free to all attendees
There are three ways to manage the data stewards in your organization. You can assign people to be data stewards, identify people as data stewards and you can recognize people as data stewards. The approach you select to associating people with their stewardship role may dictate how your data governance program is perceived by your organization.
Join Bob Seiner for this month’s installment of the Real-World Data Governance webinar series where he will be sharing three unique approaches to managing data stewards in your organization. Each approach brings with it benefits as well as challenges that must be addressed while planning a data governance program. Join us to learn how the approaches differ.
In this webinar Bob will discuss:
- Details of the three ways to manage data stewards
- How to select the appropriate way to manage data stewards
- The benefits and challenges associated with each method
- Preparing for how the organization will respond to each method
- Staying true to the method you choose or altering your approach