Date(s) - 06/20/2019
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
DATE: June 20, 2019
TIME: 11 AM Pacific / 2 PM Eastern
PRICE: Free to all attendees
The most effective way to formally govern business processes is to apply governance to the process rather than redefine the entire process. This is one of the core tenets to Non-Invasive Data Governance and it assumes that your business processes are defined in the first place.
In this month’s RWDG webinar, Bob Seiner will address how to apply formal Data Governance to existing processes and how to engage governance communities when defining new business processes. There is a distinct advantage to taking the Non-Invasive Approach to apply governance to business processes and Bob will detail this advantage during this month’s webinar.
In this webinar, Bob will discuss:
- The infamous (sic) “Data Governance Process”
- How to apply Data Governance to process using simple tools
- How to select the appropriate processes to govern
- How to formalize your data processes
- Advantages of governing process following the Non-Invasive Approach