Date(s) - 10/17/2019
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
DATE: October 17, 2019
TIME: 11 AM Pacific / 2 PM Eastern
PRICE: Free to all attendees
Data Governance tools can be enablers of program success…or the reason why Data Governance fails to meet people’s expectations. Software tools can be leveraged or acquired from reliable vendors or developed internally to attempt to address your organization’s needs. Sometimes the best environment is made up of a combination of internal and external tools. What is a practitioner to do?
Join Bob Seiner for this month’s RWDG webinar where he will share tools that you can build yourself and talk about how the tools can be used to determine requirements to acquire outside tools. Tools developed internally at little or no cost have helped to solve many Data Governance problems. Several of these problems and their solutions will be described in detail during this webinar.
In this webinar, Bob will discuss:
- Several easy to build Data Governance tools
- Customizing these tools to address specific issues
- How internally developed tools can lead to tool acquisition
- Knowing when it is time to acquire tools
- Integrating DIY tools with acquired tools