Date(s) - 02/16/2023
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Organizations with governed metadata made available through their data catalog can answer questions their people have about the organization’s data. These organizations get more value from their data, protect their data better, gain improved ROI from data-centric projects and programs, and have more confidence in their most strategic data.
Join Bob Seiner for this lively webinar where he will talk about the value of a data catalog and how to build the use of the catalog into your stewards’ daily routines. Bob will share how the tool must be positioned for success and viewed as a must-have resource that is a steppingstone and catalyst to governed data across the organization.
In this webinar, Bob will focus on:
• Selecting the appropriate metadata to govern
• The business and technical value of a data catalog
• Building the catalog into people’s routines
• Positioning the data catalog for success
• Questions the data catalog can answer