Date(s) - 09/15/2022
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Is data intelligence a real thing? How is it related to business intelligence? Isn’t the goal of every data-focused investment to become more intelligent in how we define, produce, and use data? In this webinar these questions will be answered.
Join Bob Seiner and his special guest, Dave Kellogg, for a lively discussion on using Data Governance to build data intelligence. In this webinar, they will discuss the use of the term data intelligence and determine where it fits in the Data Management industry.
In this webinar Bob and Dave will discuss:
- A definition of Data Intelligence
- The relationship between Data Governance and Data Intelligence
- Who owns data intelligence
- How data intelligence relates to other data disciplines
- Building data intelligence through Data Governance