Date(s) - 08/15/2019
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
DATE: August 15, 2019
TIME: 11 AM Pacific / 2 PM Eastern
PRICE: Free to all attendees
If Data Governance is the execution and enforcement of authority over the management of data and data-related assets, what is Information Governance? How are they the same and how do they differ? This is a question pondered by the greatest minds in Data Management. And there is no correct answer.
Join Bob Seiner for this month’s RWDG webinar where he will compare Data and Information Governance and share situations when it is makes sense to call it one over the other. Most organizations name their program after they select exactly what will be governed and how that governed “stuff” will be used. What are you governing?
In this webinar, Bob will discuss:
- Describing what it means to “Govern” something
- How to define Governance in both contexts
- Differences between Data and Information Governance
- How to select what to call your program
- Why what you call your program matters … or does it?