Date(s) - 07/20/2023
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
About the Webinar
Join Bob Seiner for this instructive webinar where he will address how to govern the tools and the metadata in your glossary, dictionary, and catalog. Formal accountability for metadata sounds like a scary proposition; however, recognizing and deploying the natural metadata stewards is a necessary part of gaining consistent value from your metadata.
In this webinar, Bob will talk about:
- Populating the business glossary, data dictionary, and data catalog
- What it means to govern the tools and the metadata
- Formalizing accountability for metadata
- The impact of ungoverned tools and metadata
- Gaining consistent value from the glossary, dictionary, and catalog
About the Speaker
Robert S. Seiner is the President and Principal of KIK Consulting & Educational Services and the Publisher of The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN.com). Bob was recently awarded the DAMA Professional Award for significant and demonstrable contributions to the Data Management industry. Bob specializes in “Non-Invasive Data Governance,” Data Stewardship, and Metadata Management solutions.