Date(s) - 12/20/2018
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
DATE: December 20, 2018
TIME: 11 AM Pacific / 2 PM Eastern
PRICE: Free to all attendees
Master Data is an important discipline that being implement by most organizations. Master Data sits at the heart of the single point of truth mentality or the need to discover and make available the system of record for the organization’s most valuable data. This importance leads to a need to formally govern master data. That is why you see MDM and DG connected at the hip.
Join Bob Seiner for this month’s installment of his Real-World Data Governance webinar series where he will discuss the relationship between master data and data governance and the importance of connecting these two disciplines. It makes sense to assure that the resources committed to providing quality master data also follow repeatable governed processes as part of their normal course of action. Learn more by attending this important RWDG webinar.
In this webinar Bob will discuss:
- The connection between Master Data and Data Governance
- Why and how Master Data needs to be governed
- Applying governance roles and actions to Master Data processes
- Whether there is such a thing as Master Data Governance
- The value Data Governance brings to Master Data