Date(s) - 12/21/2017
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
REAL-WORLD DATA GOVERNANCE
with Robert S. Seiner
Thursday December 21, 2017 @ 2 PM EST
>>> REGISTER NOW <<<
Real-World Data Governance is a webinar series presented by Robert S. Seiner of KIK Consulting & TDAN.com and produced by DATAVERSITY. The series takes place at 2 p.m. EST on the third Thursday of each month.
Real-World Data Governance webinars focus on sharing information about data governance tools & techniques that work in the real-world.
Real-World Data Governance discusses a practical, non-threatening approach to Data Governance that is practiced by organizations across the real-world.
What will Bob talk about in this month’s webinar?
Big Data and Smart Data are key focuses in an organization’s attempt to make the best possible use of all available data sources. The Internet of Things and Data Lakes are being used to collect and report on a variety of new data sources that also maximize an organization’s ability to get the most from their data.
Join Bob Seiner and a special guest for this month’s installment of the RWDG webinar series to investigate how data governance relates to the latest and greatest technologies and applies discipline focused on bolstering your organization’s ability to leverage innovative data sources. The data world is changing and data practitioners are the heart of the changes.
In this webinar Bob and his guest will discuss:
- The relationship between Big Data, Smart Data, and Data Governance
- The relationship between the Internet of Things, Data Lakes, and Data Governance
- How the Internet of Things and Data Lakes change the way we govern data
- Extending existing data governance programs to embrace these technologies
- Staying one step ahead of the competition by governing these items