Date(s) - 11/17/2022
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
When starting or evaluating the present state of your Data Governance program, it is important to focus on best practices such that you don’t take a ready, fire, aim approach. Best practices need to be practical and doable to be selected for your organization, and the program must be at risk if the best practice is not achieved.
Join Bob Seiner for an important webinar focused on industry best practice around standing up formal Data Governance. Learn how to assess your organization against the practices and deliver an effective roadmap based on the results of conducting the assessment.
In this webinar, Bob will focus on:
- Criteria to select the appropriate best practices for your organization
- How to define the best practices for ultimate impact
- Assessing against selected best practices
- Focusing the recommendations on program success
- Delivering a roadmap for your Data Governance program