Date(s) - 01/20/2022
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
If you define, produce, or use data as part of your job and you are held formally accountable for how you define, produce, and use the data, then you are a data steward. If that statement is true, then everybody is a data steward. Does this make your Data Governance program more complex?
Join Bob Seiner for this thought-provoking webinar that asks and answers the question, how can everybody be a data steward? His approach to Data Stewardship will at the same time make your program less invasive to deliver and add a touch of complexity when it is recognized that the governance of data involves everybody in the organization.
In this webinar, Bob will talk about:
- Defining the levels and roles of data stewards
- What the term “formalized accountability” means
- How to handle the complexity of everybody being a data steward
- The complete coverage that is deployed by this approach
- How to “get over” everybody being a data steward