Date(s) - 12/17/2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Future of Data Governance – IoT, AI, IG, and Cloud
Thursday December 17, 2020 at 2 pm ET
Data Governance, as a discipline, has been around for more than 20 years. With each passing year, Data Governance faces new challenges that come from advances in technology and new ways of leveraging data to do business. The changes make life interesting for those of us delivering formalized Data Governance programs.
Join Bob Seiner for this month’s webinar focused on keeping Data Governance current with advancements in information technology and how to stay relevant as the uses of data expand around us. The data at the heart of each advancement will not govern itself. That is the future of Data Governance.
In this webinar, Bob will discuss:
- Advancements in Information Technology
- The impact of the advances on Data Governance
- The impact of Data Governances on the advances
- What the future of Data Governance looks like
- How to sell Data Governance’s role moving forward