Date(s) - 10/15/2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Using Tools to Advance Your Data Governance Program
Thursday October 15, 2020 at 2 pm ET
Data Governance tools can be used to advance your Data Governance program … or they can become the reason why Data Governance fails to meet people’s expectations. Tools can be developed internally or acquired from reliable vendors to attempt to address your organization’s needs. Sometimes the best environment is made up of a hybrid of tools developed internally and tools acquired.
Join Bob Seiner for this month’s RWDG webinar where he will share tools that you can build yourself and talk about how the tools can be used to determine requirements to acquire outside tools. Tools developed internally at little or no cost have helped to solve many Data Governance problems. Several of these problems and their solutions will be described in detail during this webinar.
In this webinar, Bob will discuss:
- Several easy-to-build Data Governance tools
- Customizing these tools to address specific issues
- How internally developed tools can lead to tool acquisition
- Knowing when it is time to acquire tools
- Integrating DIY tools with acquired tools