Date(s) - 03/19/2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Achieving Data Quality with Data Governance
Thursday March 19, 2020 at 2 pm ET
To improve Data Quality, organizations must focus on improving three data-related activities – the definition, production, and usage of the data. Formalizing accountability for these activities strengthens the stewards’ ability to influence improvements in the quality of the data.
In this RWDG webinar, Bob Seiner and his guest will share examples of how organizations have focused their Data Governance programs on achieving improvements in Data Quality. The delivery of the program must advocate and enhance the delivery of standards, validation, reporting, and data value improvement. You may be surprised by how that delivery can be simplified.
In this webinar, Bob will talk about:
- The relationship between Data Governance and Data Quality
- The activities of defining, producing, and using data
- Stewards influencing improvements in Data Quality
- Standardization and validation of data through Data Governance
- Simplifying Data Governance’s purpose toward Data Quality