Date(s) - 02/20/2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Glossaries, Dictionaries, and Catalogs Result in Data Governance
Thursday February 20, 2020 at 2 pm ET
If you have the discipline to develop, deliver, and maintain a business glossary, data dictionary, and/or a data catalog, you may already have the makings of a Data Governance program. The roles required to deliver these assets can translate to successful Data Governance in several ways.
In this month’s webinar, Bob Seiner will highlight the aspects of delivering these valuable business assets that result in formal Data Governance. It is practical that your program recognize existing efforts to formalize the definition, production, and usage of data.
Topics to be discussed in this webinar:
- How glossaries, dictionaries, and catalogs add value
- What should be included in these assets
- Who has responsibility for these assets
- When these assets will be valuable to your organization
- Where the discipline results in Data Governance