Date(s) - 07/16/2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Building a Data Governance Roadmap
Thursday July 16, 2020 at 2 pm ET
A Data Governance roadmap is typically based on the results of a best practice assessment. The assessment defines the outcomes required to achieve Data Governance best practices while the roadmap details the “actionable streams” required to formalize a Data Governance program and achieve those outcomes.
In this month’s webinar, Bob Seiner will share the process he follows to build a Data Governance roadmap of actionable streams and the steps required to complete the streams. In addition, Bob will describe the activities that are common to most organizations getting started or evaluating the success of their program.
Topics to be discussed in this webinar include:
- Criteria for defining best practices
- Using the assessment results to build the roadmap
- Examples of repeated actionable streams
- The role of the program administrator in executing the roadmap
- Communicating the roadmap to the stakeholders