Date(s) - 06/18/2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Data Governance and Policy Management
Thursday June 18, 2020 at 2 pm ET
Do you know what data policies are in place at your organization? Are the policies shelf-ware or do people know, understand, and follow what is stated in the policies? Many organizations have data policies – but don’t monitor their effectiveness. That is where Data Governance fits in.
In this month’s RWDG webinar, Bob Seiner will address data policy from several angles and suggest ways to leverage the guidelines to activate your Data Governance program. It’s time to take policies off the shelf and put them in the cubicles.
In this webinar, Bob will share:
- The relationship between Data Governance and Policy Management
- How to recognize the data policies already in place
- Using data policy to bolster your Data Governance program
- The makeup of a Data Governance policy
- Having a policy to manage data policies – meta-policies?