Date(s) - 01/16/2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Non-Invasive Metadata Governance
Thursday January 16, 2020 at 2 pm ET
Metadata turns data into information by providing context. Metadata is a determining factor of a successful Data Governance initiative and becomes an important asset that needs to be managed. The metadata will not govern itself.
Join Bob Seiner for a webinar that focuses on the governance of metadata following the non-invasive approach. In this session, Bob will share tips and techniques for assuring that the appropriate metadata is being collected and utilized to support your Data Governance program.
In this webinar, Bob will discuss:
- Concepts of Non-Invasive Metadata Governance
- Metadata as a valuable data resource
- Aligning Data Governance with Metadata Governance
- Implementing effective Metadata Governance tools
- Maximizing metadata resources with accountability