Date(s) - 05/21/2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Stewardship Approach to Data Governance
Thursday May 21, 2020 at 2 pm ET
Everybody in the organization is a data steward if they are held accountable for their relationship to data. Understanding who does what with the data is an easy way to recognize who your data stewards are. The data stewards are the people your Data Governance program will rely on.
Join Bob Seiner for this month’s webinar, where when he will focus on the role that lies at the heart of any approach to a Data Governance program. The first challenge of many programs is to recognize the stewards and assist them in seeing themselves in that important role.
In this webinar, Bob will discuss:
- Why everybody is a data steward
- The stewards’ impact on the complexity of your program
- How to leverage existing data responsibility
- Engaging stewards based on their relationship to data
- How to follow a Stewardship Approach